Switch Type: 3 Push-Button
Voltage: DC 5V
Projector Size: 5 x 5 x 5.5 inches
Weight: 10.5 ounces
USB Cable Length: 3.5 ft
1. There are 3 buttons on the front A, B and C.
Button A: Switches on the control for "night light." This supplies a relatively dim, warm lighting that would be excellent for sleeping with. Pressing it as soon as turns it on & pressing it once again turns it off.
Button B: Switches through the differing color alternatives. There are a variety of various color alternatives, which is excellent, it enables a degree of customization as you can select the color scheme that you like the very best.
Button C: Allows you to change on the rotation, which makes the item more fun.
2. There are 3 ways to power it.
1. Power it with a USB port into a wall adapter and into the wall (Adapter not included).
2. Power it with a USB plug to computer system.
3. Power it with 4 AAA batteries (Not included).
"Project" the stars and moon spinning on the ceiling and wall, turns as the stars light up.
"Non-Project" by putting the cover on and make it a night light or routine lamp.
Perfect present for a child's bed room or anywhere else you 'd like vibrant projected stars like decorating wedding event, birthday and parties
Package consist of:
1 x Star Light Projector
1 x USB cable
1 x Manual Instruction (English)
1. This gadget includes a cover. Please always remember you require to take the cover off to utilize it/see the stars.
2. The stars can rotate with mode 3 but will make slight white noise. It's not an excellent concept to rotate it in the very quiet midnight.
3. It's not so intense that it could keep children up during the night, but enough for them to not be terrified in the dark.
4. Please note that the USB Cable and the Batteries can not be used at the same time.
Newest Generation --- There are 4 pcs LED Beads of warm light, blue light, green light, red light. They are match with 3 Push-Button (A B C).
3 Model: A mode --- The warm light (Press A again would shut off A Model.); B mode: Switch for the light color (monochrome light or colorful light overlay) [Note: Press B Button 9 times in a row, The model B would shut off]; C mode: It is to control the rotary switch (rotate or do not rotate freely chosen) [Note: Press C again would shut off the rotation]
3 ways to power --- Power it with a USB port into a wall adapter and into the wall (Adapter not include). Power it with a USB plug to computer. Power it with 4 AAA batteries (not included).
Cute design and romantic atmosphere --- There are a lot of different options for colors and amount of star projected. It can be used in 'non-projection' mode by putting the cover on or it can be used to project the stars onto the ceiling and walls.
Multifunction --- Ideal for decorating wedding, birthday, parties. Great for romantic night lamp and decoration light use.